My name is Eric Normand. I help people thrive with Clojure.
Here’s how I can help you.
Quickly get a team of programmers productive with Clojure.
Are you facing any of these problems?
- Figuring out the frontend and backend stack
- Choosing tooling that will work for you
- Introducing the Clojure language, including best practices
- Instilling good REPL-driven development habits
- Selecting the libraries that you will need to get started
- Getting a continuous-delivery workflow in place
These are the major issues that keep your Clojure team from moving as quickly as they can.
I will train your team in Clojure, help you through the first difficult architecture decisions, and get your team productive.
To find out if on-site or remote training will work for you: Email me
Architecting for rapid development
Turn the learning from your prototype into a competitive advantage for your business.
Getting a product off the ground is just the first step. You’re getting some traction, but you know your software doesn’t reflect all of the learning that you’ve gained by developing your prototype.
Do these apply to you?
- Your development speed is slowing down
- You launched your MVP, but you know it’s a mess
- Refactoring is cleaning things up, but things still feels too complex
- Your code is a bunch of deeply nested maps and you can’t remember the keys
- You want to pay off your technical debt, but you don’t know how
90% of the time, the problem is the data model. When you build it piecemeal, learning as you go, it can become spaghetti code.
I will workshop with your developers. We will engineer a data model and plan a refactoring path starting with your prototype to software that delivers business value.
To find out if this is right for you: Email me
Are you looking for an engaging speaker for your upcoming event? I may be available. Learn more.