Quickly get a team of programmers productive with Clojure.
Are you facing any of these problems?
- Figuring out the frontend and backend stack
- Choosing tooling that will work for you
- Introducing the Clojure language, including best practices
- Instilling good REPL-driven development habits
- Selecting the libraries that you will need to get started
- Getting a continuous-delivery workflow in place
These are the major issues that keep your Clojure team from moving as quickly as they can.
I will train your team in Clojure, help you through the first difficult architecture decisions, and get your team productive.
To find out if on-site or remote training will work for you: Email me
The most comprehensive Clojure training site (text and video), for individuals and teams: PurelyFunctional.tv
Who am I?
I am an experienced trainer and functional programmer. I got into Lisp in 2001. When I learned about Clojure in 2008, I gave it a try and never looked back. I’m addicted to the fast feedback of REPL-driven development and I want to share it with the world. I believe that Clojure is a great tool for quickly discovering a novel solutions in a new area–with the added bonus that Clojure deploys anywhere you can run a JVM.