After the Prototype: Architecting for Rapid Development
Turn the learning from your prototype into a competitive advantage for your business.
Getting a product off the ground is just the first step. You’re getting some traction, but you know your software doesn’t reflect all of the learning that you’ve gained by developing your prototype.
Do these apply to you?
- You launched your MVP, but you know it’s a mess
- Refactoring is cleaning things up, but things still feels too complex
- Your code is a bunch of deeply nested maps and you can’t remember the keys
- You went fast at first, but your development speed is slowing down
- You want to pay off your technical debt, but you don’t know how
90% of the time, the problem is the data model. When you build it piecemeal, learning as you go, it can become spaghetti code.
I will workshop with your developers. We will engineer a data model and plan a refactoring path starting with your prototype to software that delivers business value.
To find out if this is right for you: Email me
Who am I?
My name is Eric Normand. I am a software engineer with deep Clojure experience. I have worked with large corporations, the federal government, startups, and non-profits. I love finding just the right abstraction to represent the problem. The solution, then, is easy. I believe that Clojure is a great tool for exploring and expressing powerful domain models. I believe that a powerful Core Abstraction can be a business advantage.